Jump to Main Content
- Sniegoski, Lorna T., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2010 v.397 no.2 pp. 501-509
- blood serum; certification; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; humans; illicit drugs; isotope dilution technique; isotope labeling; methadone; morphine; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... A new standard reference material (SRM) for drugs of abuse in human serum (SRM 1959) has been developed. This SRM is intended to be used as a control material for laboratories performing analysis of drugs of abuse in blood to evaluate the accuracy of their methods. SRM 1959 is a frozen human serum material fortified with seven compounds for which analyses are performed to determine evidence of ill ...
- Sniegoski, Lorna T., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2010 v.397 no.5 pp. 1779-1785
- blood glucose; blood serum; gas chromatography; glucose; humans; isotope dilution technique; mass spectrometry; metabolites
- ... The definitive method (DM), now known as the reference measurement procedure (RMP), for the analysis of glucose in serum was originally published in 1982 by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Over the years the method has been subject to a number of modifications to adapt to newer technologies and simplify sample preparation. We discuss here an adaptation of the method asso ...