Jump to Main Content
- Garner, Bridget C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- American journal of veterinary research 2013 v.74 no.3 pp. 386-394
- amyloid; angiotensinogen; apolipoprotein B-100; arylesterase; blood serum; cartilage; cholesterol metabolism; complement; cranial cruciate ligament; databases; dogs; fibronectins; gene expression regulation; immunohistochemistry; liquid chromatography; osteoarthritis; prealbumin; retinol-binding protein; stifle; surgery; synovial fluid; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Objective: To identify proteins with differential expression between healthy dogs and dogs with stifle joint osteoarthritis secondary to cranial cruciate ligament (CCL) disease. Sample: Serum and synovial fluid samples obtained from dogs with stifle joint osteoarthritis before (n = 10) and after (8) surgery and control dogs without osteoarthritis (9) and archived synovial membrane and articular ca ...
- Garner, Bridget C., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- American journal of veterinary research 2013 v.74 no.6 pp. 901-909
- Cytauxzoon felis; blood serum; cats; erythrocytes; immune response; immunoglobulin M; immunohistochemistry; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; monocytes; neutrophils; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; serum albumin; tissues; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Objective-To characterize systemic immune responses in Cytauxzoon felis-infected cats. Sample-Blood and lung samples obtained from 27 cats. Procedures-Cats were allocated into 4 groups: cats that died of cytauxzoonosis, acutely ill C felis-infected cats, healthy survivors of C felis infection, and healthy uninfected cats. Serum concentrations of tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukin-1 β were mea ...