Jump to Main Content
- Dallago, Gabriel Machado, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tropical animal health and production 2019 v.51 no.3 pp. 619-627
- analysis of variance; bananas; body weight; byproducts; diet; digestibility; dried fruit; excretion; feces; fruits; lambs; males; mangoes; mixed breeds; neutral detergent fiber; nitrogen; nitrogen balance; nutrient intake; passion fruits; pineapples; pomace; probability; protein synthesis; sorghum silage; urine
- ... The objective of this study was to evaluate intake, digestibility, microbial protein production, and nitrogen balance of lambs fed with different dehydrated fruit residues replacing sorghum silage. The experiment was conducted using 25 mixed-breed male lambs (20.64 ± 4.20 kg) with an average age of 8 months. Treatments consisted of sorghum silage and 75% (DM basis) replacement of sorghum silage fo ...
- Dallago, Bruno Stéfano Lima, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2016 v.97 no.4 pp. 528-535
- Oreochromis niloticus; biomarkers; body weight; catalase; dietary exposure; fish; fish culture; glutathione transferase; hematologic tests; juveniles; lipid peroxidation; medicated feeds; oral administration; oxidative stress
- ... Sulfamethazine (SMZ) is one of the most commonly used sulfonamide compounds in fish farming, and its physiological effects on fish are unknown. SMZ was administered to juvenile Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) at a dose level of 422 mg kg⁻¹ body weight, for a period of 11 days, via medicated feed. Fish were divided into two groups, the control group (CG) and the group fed with SMZ in feed. The ...