Jump to Main Content
- Carlucci Palazzo, Carina; Cremonezi Japur, Camila; Borges de Araújo, Lúcio; Diez-Garcia, Rosa Wanda
- Nutrition and cancer 2019 v.71 no.4 pp. 594-604
- anthracyclines, etc ; adjuvants; body mass index; breast neoplasms; drug therapy; food intake; fruit juices; fruits; patients; sweets; weight gain; women; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Weight gain during breast cancer treatment has not been explained yet. This study aimed to explore eating experience and its relationship with weight gain and sweet preference and intake in women in chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer. Thirty-one patients indicated for adjuvant (n = 16) or neoadjuvant (n = 15) chemotherapy containing anthracyclines were evaluated. Weight, sweet preference in ...
- Jiang, Limiao; Lee, Soo Chin; Ng, Thian C.
- Journal of proteome research 2018 v.17 no.3 pp. 1248-1257
- anthracyclines, etc ; acetates; blood serum; breast neoplasms; drug therapy; formates; metastasis; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; patients; precision medicine; prediction; prospective studies; proteome; taxanes; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Gemcitabine-carboplatin (GC) chemotherapy was efficacious in metastatic breast cancer (MBC) patients probably resistant to anthracyclines and taxanes, but showed significant interindividual variation in treatment responses. Early prediction of response to treatment is clinically relevant to identify patients who will achieve clinical benefit. In this study, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) based p ...