Jump to Main Content
- Berge, Elisabet O.; Huun, Johanna; Lillehaug, Johan R.; Lønning, Per E.; Knappskog, Stian
- BBA - General Subjects 2013 v.1830 pp. 2790-2797
- anthracyclines, etc ; apoptosis; beta-galactosidase; binding capacity; breast neoplasms; fluorescent antibody technique; genes; humans; metastasis; mitomycin; mutants; mutation; patients; precipitin tests; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Approximately 4300 different TP53 mutations have been reported in human cancers. TP53 mutations, in particular those affecting the L2/L3 domains, are associated with resistance to anthracycline or mitomycin treatment in breast cancer patients. While many mutations have been characterised functionally, novel TP53 mutations are continuously reported. Here, we characterise 10 p53 protein variants enc ...
- Abdelfattah, Mohamed S.
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2008 v.24 no.11 pp. 2619-2625
- anthracyclines, etc ; Streptomyces; agar; biosynthesis; breast neoplasms; humans; lung neoplasms; metabolites; mice; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oatmeal; pH; screening; soil sampling; stereochemistry; Egypt; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Thirty different Streptomyces strains were isolated from soil samples collected from different places in Egypt. The strains were isolated using Oatmeal agar and ISP medium 2 agar at pH 7.5. The isolate Streptomyces sp. Eg23 was selected for further working up to yield three new streoisomers of anthracycline metabolites. The structures were elucidated as (7R, 9R, 10S)-e-Rhodomycinone (1), (7R, 9R, ...