Jump to Main Content
- Mallik, Sumanta Kumar, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Fish physiology and biochemistry 2015 v.41 no.4 pp. 909-920
- Tor putitora; breeding; condition factor; conservation programs; developmental stages; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fish; gonadosomatic index; histology; males; spawning; spermatids; spermatocytes; spermatogenesis; spermatogonia; spermatozoa; spermiation; steroids; testes; testicular development; testosterone
- ... Testicular development and plasma levels of sex steroid [11-ketotestosterone (11-KT), testosterone (T) and 17,20β-dihydoxy-4-pregnen-3-one (17,20β-P)] were studied for the first time in wild golden mahseer, Tor putitora. Testicular development was investigated by macroscopic observation and histology of the gonads, whereas steroids were measured by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Based on macro ...
- Mallik, I., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant disease 2013 v.97 no.5 pp. 608-618
- DNA; Verticillium dahliae; Verticillium wilt; actin; breeding; clones; correlation; cultivars; fumigants; genes; germplasm; greenhouse experimentation; pathogens; potatoes; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sap; soil; trypsin; tubers; tubulin
- ... An increase in the stringency for higher quality potato tubers and restrictions on the use of soil fumigants, among other factors, has garnered renewed interest in Verticillium wilt, particularly in russet-skinned cultivars grown for processing. In response to the needs of producers, breeders have increased efforts in the development of potato cultivars with resistance to Verticillium dahliae Kleb ...