Jump to Main Content
- Krstanović, Vinko, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2018 v.98 pp. 642-645
- Fusarium culmorum; brewery byproducts; brewing; liquid chromatography; malting; mycotoxins; screening; tandem mass spectrometry; wheat; yeasts
- ... The aim of this paper was to determine the types and quantities of F. culmorum mycotoxins that can be transferred to brewing by-products, spent grains and spent yeast, under realistic agronomical and brewing process conditions. Standard malting procedure for wheat malt was implemented followed by degermination process and brewing in semi-industrial unit. By-products resulting from the brewing proc ...
- Krstanović, Vinko, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of food processing and preservation 2018 v.42 no.10 pp. e13714
- Fusarium culmorum; brewing; fungi; fungicides; genotype; grain quality; malt; malting; mycotoxins; pesticide application; protein content; spores; starch; varietal resistance; wheat
- ... The objectives of this study were to investigate the impact of Fusarium culmorum infection and fungicide application on malt quality of two domestic wheat genotypes, Lucija and Osk.110/09. Wheat genotypes were subjected to four different field treatments: control/natural conditions (1), fungicide treatment (2), inoculated with F. culmorum spores and treated with fungicide (3), and inoculated with ...