Jump to Main Content
- Stander, Maria A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2013 v.1319 pp. 127-140
- acylation; anthocyanins; black beans; blueberries; cabbage; glycosylation; grapes; hydrophilic interaction chromatography; hydrophilicity; mass spectrometry; phenolic compounds; radishes; reversed-phase liquid chromatography; silica
- ... Hydrophilic interaction chromatography (HILIC) provides an alternative separation mode for the analysis of phenolic compounds, in which aqueous-organic mobile phases with polar stationary phases are used. This paper reports the evaluation of HILIC for the analysis of the natural pigments anthocyanins, which are of importance because of their chromophoric properties and a range of health benefits a ...
- Stander, Maria A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2014 v.1359 pp. 189-201
- anthocyanins; black beans; blueberries; cabbage; comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography; diodes; grapes; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrophilic interaction chromatography; radishes; reversed-phase liquid chromatography
- ... Anthocyanins are naturally occurring plant pigments whose accurate analysis is hampered by their complexity and unique chromatographic behaviour associated with on-column conversion reactions. This paper reports the evaluation of off-line comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography (LC×LC) for the analysis of anthocyanins. Hydrophilic interaction chromatography (HILIC) was used in the firs ...