Jump to Main Content
- Ren, Wenkai, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2018 v.98 no.8 pp. 2964-2972
- cadmium; finishing; gene ontology; genes; inflammation; kidneys; liver; metabolism; rice; sequence analysis; signal transduction; sphingolipids; swine; swine feeding; tissues; toxicity; transcriptomics; vascular endothelial growth factors
- ... BACKGROUND: Cadmium (Cd) is a common harmful substance that has many deleterious effects on the liver and kidney. Most reports about Cd toxic studies focused on its inorganic status, whereas the toxicity of Cd in organic materials is less studied. Here, we performed RNA‐seq to explore the influences of Cd contaminated rice on function of the liver and kidney of finishing pigs. RESULTS: The concent ...
- Bi, Wenkai, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2012 v.24 no.12 pp. 2068-2074
- absorbance; anionic surfactants; cadmium; foams; fractionation; heavy metals; hydrophobic bonding; metal ions; methylene blue; sodium dodecyl sulfate; spectral analysis; wastewater
- ... The interaction between a cationic dye Methylene Blue (MB) and an anionic surfactant sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS) with the presence of Cd²⁺ was investigated spectrophotometrically in a certain concentration range. The spectrophotometric measurements of dye-metal ion-surfactant system were carried out. The results indicated that the SDS concentration had a significant influence on the dye spectrum, ...