Jump to Main Content
- Horn, M.E.; Shillito, R.D.; Conger, B.V.; Harms, C.T.
- Plant cell reports 1988 v.7 no.7 pp. 469-472
- culture media, etc ; Dactylis glomerata; genetic transformation; protoplast fusion; gene expression; chimerism; hygromycin B; cell suspension culture; heat stress; callus; stress response; Show all 11 Subjects
- Rose, J.B.; Dunwell, J.M.; Sunderland, N.
- Annals of botany 1987 v.60 no.2 pp. 191-201
- culture media, etc ; Lolium temulentum; Festuca pratensis; anthers; tissue culture; callus; incubation; pollen; growth regulators; crossbreds; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... This study was conducted with Lolium temulentum, Festuca pratensis, and the two hybrids L. multiflorum x F. pratensis ' Ehnet' and L. perenne x F. pratensis ' Prior'. In a comparison of various durations (7-42 d) of pretreatment at 4 or 7 °C the highest yield of microspore-derived callus of L. temulentum was obtained after pretreatment of spikes at 7 °C for 28 d, conditions which also proved optim ...
- Papenfuss, J. M.; Carman, J. G.
- Crop science 1987 v.27 no.3 pp. 588-593
- culture media, etc ; Triticum aestivum; cultivars; callus; tissue culture; 2,4-D; dicamba; regeneration; kinetin; photoperiod; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... The purpose of this study was to compare the effects of 2,4-D (2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid) and dicamba (3,6-dichloro-o-anisic acid) on cultured immature wheat (L.) embryos from a responsive (‘PCYT 10’) and a less responsive (‘Fremont’) cultivar by evaluating precocious germination, callus growth, and shoot formation. Dicamba (2 mg/L) reduced precocious germination of cultured 14- and 21-day-ol ...