Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: ester?
- Vozáry, Eszter, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant and soil 2017 v.419 no.1-2 pp. 237-256
- Arenosols; Chernozems; capacitance; dielectric properties; growing media; pumice; root systems
- ... BACKGROUND AND AIMS: The measurement of electrical capacitance in root–soil system (CR) is a useful method for estimating the root system size (RSS) in situ; however, CR–RSS regressions are often poor. It was hypothesized that this weak relationships could be partly due to the variable energy-loss rate, indicated by the dissipation factor (DF). METHODS: The values of CR and the associated DF were ...
- Vozáry, Eszter, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.65 no.1-2 pp. 95-102
- plant tissues; peas; cell walls; heavy metals; seedlings; electrodes; cadmium; capacitance; hypoxia; roots
- ... Electrical impedance measurement - complex resistance in the presence of alternating current - is a useful tool for the investigation of structural characteristics of solid materials but also for plant tissues. This measurement is easily done: only two electrodes are inserted into the plant tissue, so it can be considered as a non-invasive technique and it may be a successful method for detecting ...