Jump to Main Content
- Saharia, Jugal; Bandara, Y. M. Nuwan D. Y.; Lee, Jung Soo; Wang, Qingxiao; Kim, Moon J.; Kim, Min Jun
- Electrophoresis 2020 v.41 no.7-8 pp. 630-637
- normal distribution, etc ; DNA; blood serum; boron nitride; capacitance; dielectric properties; electric potential difference; electrophoresis; humans; nanopores; pH; protein composition; transferrin; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... In this work, we present a step‐by‐step workflow for the fabrication of 2D hexagonal boron nitride (h‐BN) nanopores which are then used to sense holo‐human serum transferrin (hSTf) protein at pH ∼8 under applied voltages ranging from +100 mV to +800 mV. 2D nanopores are often used for DNA, however, there is a great void in the literature for single‐molecule protein sensing and this, to the best of ...
- Cai, Rongrong; Zhang, Yanguo; Li, Qinghai; Meng, Aihong
- Powder technology 2014 v.254 pp. 22-29
- normal distribution, etc ; air; capacitance; emulsions; fluidized beds; mechanical models; powders; tomography; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... In many applications of fluidized bed, large objects are coexisting with small emulsion solids. The object motion patterns and residence time distribution (RTD) in the bed have a paramount effect in the performance of the reactor. In this paper, a series of experiments were conducted to study the influence of the superficial gas velocity and the constitutive properties of large spherical objects o ...