Jump to Main Content
- Yuan, Jiayin, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Current opinion in colloid & interface science 2014 v.19 no.2 pp. 76-83
- carbon; catalytic activity; chemical structure; colloids; composite polymers; electrolytes; ionic liquids; micelles; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; physical properties; sorption
- ... In recent years a subclass of polyelectrolytes named poly(ionic liquid)s (PILs) have attracted intensive interest in the field of polymer and materials science due to some of their unusual physical properties, compared to traditional polyelectrolytes. They are characterized as multifunctional polyelectrolytes in a wide application spectrum, such as solid ion conductor, separation, sorption, cataly ...
- Yuan, Jiayin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.6 pp. 1890-1895
- amines; carbon; catalysts; catalytic activity; centrifugation; copper; cross-coupling reactions; cupric oxide; iodides; nanoparticles; nitrogen content; phenols; porous media
- ... Copper-driven Ullmann-type cross-coupling reactions are regarded as one of the most important methods for the C–O, C–N, C–S and some other bonds formation. Herein, we report that mesoporous nitrogen-doped carbon materials with high nitrogen content function as novel, active and recyclable N-type heterogeneous promoters for copper-catalyzed cross-couplings. By using CuI as the catalyst and a mesopo ...