Jump to Main Content
- Pang, Si-ping, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2014 v.2 no.38 pp. 15978-15986
- X-ray diffraction; carbon; chlorides; crystal structure; differential scanning calorimetry; energy; friction; isomerization; nitrates; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; perchlorates; stable isotopes; temperature; triazoles; trinitrotoluene
- ... A new family of nitrogen-rich energetic salts based on 3,3′-diamino-4,4′-azo-1,2,4-triazole containing an N,N′-azo linkage has been synthesized and fully characterized by IR, ¹H and ¹³C NMR spectrum, elemental analysis, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and sensitivities toward impact, friction and electrostatics. The crystal structures of chloride 2, nitrate 3, perchlorate 4 and isomerizati ...
- Pang, Si-Ping, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2013 v.1 no.23 pp. 6776-6785
- X-ray diffraction; anions; carbon; cations; differential scanning calorimetry; heat; heterocyclic compounds; hydrogen bonding; nitrogen content; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; salts; stable isotopes; thermal stability
- ... High-density energetic salts that contain nitrogen-rich anions and the 5-hydrazino-1H-tetrazolium cation were synthesized. All salts were fully characterized by vibrational spectroscopy (IR), multinuclear (¹H, ¹³C) NMR spectroscopy, elemental analysis, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), and impact sensitivity. Four compounds were characterized by single X-ray diffraction. The results show th ...