Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Minhao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Carbon 2017 v.116 pp. 94-102
- carbon; carbon nanotubes; dispersibility; polymer nanocomposites; thermoplastics; vapors
- ... Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) based percolative polymer nanocomposites own a high dielectric constant at a small amount of CNTs. However, CNTs are easy to connect with each other directly in the vicinity of percolation threshold (fc), which unavoidably leads to an abrupt increase in dielectric loss. Herein, we propose a facile way to fabricate core-shell structured CNTs@amorphous carbon (CNTs@AC) hybrid ...
- Yang, Minhao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Carbon 2018 v.132 pp. 152-156
- carbon; fluorides; nanocomposites; nanowires; silica; titanium dioxide
- ... The core@double-shells structured TiO2@Carbon@SiO2 nanowires (TiO2@C@SiO2 NWs) with a uniform carbon inner shell and a SiO2 outer shell were successfully synthesized and subsequently incorporated into poly(vinylidene fluoride) (PVDF) matrix to prepare dielectric nanocomposites. Compared with the pristine TiO2 NWs/PVDF nanocomposites, the introduction of carbon interlayer as the inner shell between ...