Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Xiao-yan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.79 pp. 75430-75439
- adsorbents; adsorption; biochar; cadmium; carbon; cost effectiveness; gels; heat production; heavy metals; lead; metal ions; nanospheres; pH; sorption isotherms; temperature; wastewater treatment
- ... A novel material, the biochar of a konjac-based material (KGMB), was prepared conveniently and economically with chemical activation of hydrothermally synthesized carbon nanospheres. Those carbon nanospheres have small sizes and high surface areas due to the high temperature sintering, which could be used for efficient adsorption of heavy metal ions such as Pb²⁺ and Cd²⁺. Detailed adsorption behav ...
- Lin, Xiao-Yan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2012 v.14 no.2 pp. 182-185
- carbon; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; luteolin; myo-inositol; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oleanolic acid; stable isotopes; ursolic acid
- ... A new chiro-inositol ester, 4-hydroxyphenylacetyl-3-d-chiro-inositol ester (1), was isolated from the whole plants of Prenanthes macrophylla Franch., along with 10 known compounds, 4-hydroxyphenylacetic acid (2), trans-ethyl caffeate (3), cis-ethyl caffeate (4), protocatechualdehyde (5), luteolin (6), luteolin-7-O-β-d-glucoside (7), 15-hydroxy-2-oxo-guai-3-en-1α,5α,6β,7α,10α,11βH-12,6-olide (8), 1 ...