Jump to Main Content
- Scrivens, James H., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2012 v.84 no.15 pp. 6521-6529
- atmospheric pressure; carbon; chemical structure; esters; ethylene oxide; ingredients; mass spectrometry; molecular weight; polysorbates; screening
- ... Complex synthetic formulations based on polysorbates can be challenging to characterize. They may be composed of many similar products including those of the same molecular weight, which cannot be readily separated by separation science approaches. Carbon number variation and ethylene oxide distribution add to the complexity. The properties of these formulations will be dependent on the chemical s ...
- Scrivens, James H., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2011 v.108 no.43 pp. 17791-17796
- Escherichia coli; Methylocella; NAD (coenzyme); Roseobacter; bacteria; carbon; energy; eukaryotic cells; genes; metagenomics; methanol; mutagenesis; nitrogen; proteomics; trimethylamine
- ... Flavin-containing monooxygenases (FMOs) are one of the most important monooxygenase systems in Eukaryotes and have many important physiological functions. FMOs have also been found in bacteria; however, their physiological function is not known. Here, we report the identification and characterization of trimethylamine (TMA) monooxygenase, termed Tmm, from Methylocella silvestris, using a combinati ...
- PubMed Central: