Jump to Main Content
- Piao, Jize, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2019 v.570 pp. 786-801
- aquifers; carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide production; models; soil; water; Green River; Utah
- ... Understanding CO2 migration and distribution in fault systems is essential to evaluate long-term secure CO2 storage and prevent hazardous effects caused by CO2 leakage. To elucidate the role of the fault system on subsurface CO2 migration and leakage processes, a two-dimensional multi-phase transport model was constructed to represent Little Grand Wash (LGW) and Salt Wash (SW) faults, where natura ...
- Piao, Jize, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental geochemistry and health 2017 v.39 no.1 pp. 109-123
- aquifers; bicarbonates; carbon; carbon dioxide; deuterium; electrical conductivity; groundwater; hydrochemistry; monitoring; oxygen; pH; seasonal variation; stable isotopes; statistical analysis; Korean Peninsula
- ... A baseline hydrochemistry of the above zone aquifer was examined for the potential of CO₂ early detection monitoring. Among the major ionic components and stable isotope ratios of oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon, components with a relative standard deviation (RSD) of <10 % for the seasonal variation were selected as relatively stable. These components were tested for sensitivity to the introduction o ...