Jump to Main Content
- Filella, I., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Soil biology & biochemistry 2007 v.39 no.10 pp. 2471-2484
- forest soils; carbon dioxide; soil respiration; volatile organic compounds; drought; gas exchange; dry environmental conditions; wet environmental conditions; soil water content; temporal variation; monoterpenoids
- ... Climate models predict drier conditions in the next decades in the Mediterranean basin. Given the importance of soil CO2 efflux in the global carbon balance and the important role of soil monoterpene and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in soil ecology, we aimed to study the effects of the predicted drought on soil CO2, monoterpenes and other VOC exchange rates and their seasonal and interannual ...
- Filella, I., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Global change biology 2001 v.7 no.3 pp. 291-301
- Erica arborea; manganese; carbon dioxide; Juniperus communis; interspecific variation; plant nutrition; nitrogen; calcium; leaf area; strontium; Myrtus communis; seasonal variation; carbon nitrogen ratio; potassium; chemical constituents of plants; barium; mineral content; leaves; Italy
- Filella, I., et al. Show all 25 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2013 v.75 pp. 348-364
- Fagus; Quercus ilex; aircraft; atmospheric chemistry; biomass; carbon dioxide; climate; drought; emissions; emissions factor; energy transfer; gas chromatography; gas exchange; heat; isoprene; mass spectrometry; mixing; models; monoterpenoids; ozone; remote sensing; seasonal variation; shrublands; spring; summer; temperate forests; temperature; transpiration; troposphere; volatile organic compounds; woodlands; Spain
- ... MONTES (“Woodlands”) was a multidisciplinary international field campaign aimed at measuring energy, water and especially gas exchange between vegetation and atmosphere in a gradient from short semi-desertic shrublands to tall wet temperate forests in NE Spain in the North Western Mediterranean Basin (WMB). The measurements were performed at a semidesertic area (Monegros), at a coastal Mediterrane ...