Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Chih-Hao, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.133 pp. 1154-1166
- carbon footprint; energy; infrastructure; life cycle assessment; managers; models; multi-criteria decision making; sustainable development; traffic
- ... An optimal sustainable public transport infrastructure project portfolio selection requires an environment management strategy for both the social and economic development. This study considers the application of a multi-criteria decision-making (MCDM) methodology that can be applied to assess the sustainable development of transport infrastructure projects, taking into account a range of transpor ...
- Yang, Chih-Hao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of environmental planning and management 2017 v.60 no.8 pp. 1412-1438
- carbon; carbon footprint; carbon markets; construction industry; corporate social responsibility; decision support systems; emissions; issues and policy; models; sustainable technology
- ... As Green Corporate Social Responsibility spreads across the globe, the construction industry is under pressure to reduce the carbon emissions across their building projects. Between maximum profit and environment management, mathematical programming can be used as a decision support tool concerning the optimal green building projects portfolio. This environment strategic decision problem is addres ...