Jump to Main Content
- MOHAMMAD BAGHERBANDI; ROBERT TENZER
- Journal of earth system science 2013 v.122 no.2 pp. 339-348
- topography; Earth system science; models; least squares; geophysics; gravity; case studies; continental shelf; New Zealand
- ... We compare three different numerical schemes of treating the Moho density contrast in gravimetric inverse problems for finding the Moho depths. The results are validated using the global crustal model CRUST2.0, which is determined based purely on seismic data. Firstly, the gravimetric recovery of the Moho depths is realized by solving Moritz’s generalization of the Vening-Meinesz inverse problem o ...
- B EROL
- Journal of earth system science 2012 v.121 no.3 pp. 823-835
- monitoring; Earth system science; models; gravity; spectral analysis; case studies; algorithms; satellites; Turkey (country)
- ... As the number of Earth geopotential models (EGM) grows with the increasing number of data collected by dedicated satellite gravity missions, CHAMP, GRACE and GOCE, measuring the differences among the models and monitoring the improvements in gravity field recovery are required. This study assesses the performance of recent EGMs derived from CHAMP, GRACE, and other data in comparison to the earlier ...