Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: lopez?
- Ferreira, Rodrigo Lopes, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Behavioural processes 2018 v.153 pp. 55-65
- Isopoda; amphibians; case studies; fauna; habitats; natural history; territoriality; Brazil
- ... There is a huge lack of information regarding the natural history of subterranean species, particularly focusing on aspects of the behavioral ecology of Brazilian cave fauna. In the present work, we aimed to describe and evaluate the behavioral repertoire of Xangoniscus itacarambiensis (Isopoda, Styloniscidae) through observations in the field and laboratory and also by means of complementary expe ...
- Ferreira, Rodrigo Lopes, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental management 2015 v.55 no.2 pp. 279-295
- anthropogenic activities; aquifers; biodiversity; case studies; caves; fauna; geographical distribution; karsts; limestone; rain forests; rapid methods
- ... Cave environments are characterized by possessing specialized fauna living in high environmental stability with limited food conditions. These fauna are highly vulnerable to impacts, because this condition can frequently be easily altered. Moreover, environmental determinants of the biodiversity patterns of caves remain poorly understood and protected. Therefore, the main goal of this work is to p ...