Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Jinhua, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Gene 2015 v.571 pp. 249-251
- Europeans; alleles; atopic dermatitis; case-control studies; genotype; patients; risk; risk reduction; single nucleotide polymorphism; statistical analysis
- ... Atopic dermatitis (AD) is the most common chronic inflammatory skin disease in Chinese pediatric patients. To date, the genetic susceptibility to AD in this population has not been fully clarified. Three single nucleotide polymorphisms have previously been associated with AD in Europeans, rs2897442 (KIF3A), rs479844 (OVOL1) and rs2164983 (ACTL9). To verify the correlation between AD and these thre ...
- Zhang, Jinhua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2015 v.86 pp. 45-52
- Helicobacter pylori; alleles; case-control studies; computer software; confidence interval; data analysis; genetic factors; genetic models; interleukin-1beta; meta-analysis; neoplasms; odds ratio; risk
- ... Host genetic factors that control the production of cytokines, including interleukin-1β (IL-1β), possibly affect susceptibility to many Helicobacter pylori-related diseases. There is a complex interplay between H. pylori infection, the subsequent production of certain cytokines, and H. pylori-related diseases. We conducted a meta-analysis to clarify the association between the IL1B −31C > T polymo ...