Jump to Main Content
- Du, Yiping, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1008 pp. 234-239
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; blood serum; breast milk; casein; chitosan; chromatography; crosslinking; elemental composition; peptides; polymers; proteome; scanning electron microscopy; serine; skim milk; surface area; titanium; whey
- ... Natural chitosan was applied as supporting material for Ti(IV) based immobilized metal ion affinity chromatographic (IMAC) material (Ti-CTS). Compared with other polymer based IMAC, Ti-CTS can save the cockamamie synthesis procedures and be easy to obtain. The morphology, surface area, pore volume and elemental composition of Ti-CTS were revealed by scanning electron microscopy (SEM), Brunauer–Emm ...
- Ren, Yiping, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2017 v.409 no.1 pp. 213-224
- adulterated products; casein; computer software; cows; databases; dried milk; ewe milk; goats; infant formulas; liquid chromatography; monitoring; peptides; prediction; quantitative analysis; sheep; tandem mass spectrometry; whey; whey powder; whey protein; whole milk
- ... The aim of the study was to develop a method for quantification of cow’s whey and whole milk powder in goat or sheep milk products including infant formula. A ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (UHPLC-MS/MS) method was established for simultaneous quantification of four caseins and two major whey proteins by detecting their signature peptides, which were able to ...