Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2020 v.142 no.13 pp. 6216-6226
- alcohols; alkanes; alkylation; amination; carbon-hydrogen bond activation; catalysts; catalytic activity; cerium; energy; free radicals; homolytic cleavage; hydrogen; redox reactions; spectroscopy
- ... Modern photoredox catalysis has traditionally relied upon metal-to-ligand charge-transfer (MLCT) excitation of metal polypyridyl complexes for the utilization of light energy for the activation of organic substrates. Here, we demonstrate the catalytic application of ligand-to-metal charge-transfer (LMCT) excitation of cerium alkoxide complexes for the facile activation of alkanes utilizing abundan ...
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2015 v.56 no.9 pp. 1067-1071
- Cinchona; alkaloids; alkylation; catalysts; chemical structure; glycine (amino acid)
- ... Herein a new series of chiral phase transfer catalysts derived from the cinchona alkaloids were synthesized and applied in the asymmetric alkylation of glycine derivatives with high yields and moderate to excellent ee values (39.5–99.7%). ...