Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.33 pp. 19531-19538
- alkalinity; carbon; catalysts; electrochemistry; engineering; hydrogen production; hydrophilicity; nanoparticles; platinum; potassium hydroxide; water
- ... Regulation of the electronic structures of metal centers represents a robust strategy for enhancing the activity of electrocatalysts. Herein, we report the crafting of hybrid electrocatalysts comprising both single atomic Ru (SA-Ru) and Ru nanoparticles (NPs) supported on porous N-doped carbon (PC), in which the electronic structures of SA-Ru were effectively optimized by nearby Ru NPs to achieve ...
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.24 pp. 14380-14390
- alloys; carbon; catalysts; chemical composition; electrochemistry; nanomaterials; phosphides; synergism; transition elements
- ... Nowadays, hybrids of transition metals/carbon (TM/carbon) have attracted worldwide attention as efficient electrocatalysts for overall water splitting. By virtue of their tunable chemical compositions and nanostructures, as well as synergistic effects of TMs and carbon, TM/carbon hybrids will play an essential role in the design and development of novel yet excellent electrocatalytic nanomaterials ...