Jump to Main Content
- Li, Houhua, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Organic letters 2013 v.15 no.24 pp. 6170-6173
- Gibbs free energy; alcohols; catalysts; chemical structure; diastereoselectivity; isomerization; regioselectivity
- ... The iridium-catalyzed diastereo- and regioselective isomerization of primary allylic alcohols using Crabtree’s catalyst or sterically modified analogs is reported. The importance of the size of the substituents on either the substrates or the catalysts has been rationalized by linear free energy relationships. ...
- Li, Houhua, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemical communications 2014 v.50 no.69 pp. 9816-9826
- catalysts; catalytic activity; hydrides; isomerization; transition elements
- ... This Feature Article intends to provide an overview of a variety of catalytic isomerization reactions that have been performed using well-defined transition metal hydride precatalysts. A particular emphasis is placed on the underlying mechanistic features of the transformations discussed. These have been categorized depending upon the nature of the substrate and in most cases discussed following a ...