Jump to Main Content
- Chowdhury, Abhishek Dutta, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2019 v.141 no.37 pp. 14823-14842
- Bronsted acids; Lewis acids; acidity; aluminum; barium; benzene; calcium; catalysts; catalytic activity; magnesium; methanol; methylation; propylene; pyridines; spectral analysis; strontium; zeolites
- ... A systematic molecular level and spectroscopic investigation is presented to show the cooperative role of Brønsted acid and Lewis acid sites in zeolites for the conversion of methanol. Extra-framework alkaline-earth metal containing species and aluminum species decrease the number of Brønsted acid sites, as protonated metal clusters are formed. A combined experimental and theoretical effort shows ...
- Chowdhury, Abhishek Dutta, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.16 pp. 5341-5344
- catalysts; nanomaterials; platinum; polymers; water solubility
- ... The performance of naked nanocatalyst 1, derived from Chini cluster ([Pt₁₅(CO)₃₀]²⁻), has been evaluated with special reference to the analogous catalysts 2 and 3 which were derived from the same [Pt₁₅(CO)₃₀]²⁻ but supported by MCM-41 and the water soluble polymer PDADMAC, respectively. ...
- Chowdhury, Abhishek Dutta, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2018 v.140 no.29 pp. 9154-9158
- Bronsted acids; active sites; aluminum; carbon; catalysts; electron microscopy; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oxygen; phosphorus; porous media; silicon; stable isotopes; structure-activity relationships; tomography
- ... Understanding the 3-D distribution and nature of active sites in heterogeneous catalysts is critical to developing structure–function relationships. However, this is difficult to achieve in microporous materials as there is little relative z-contrast between active and inactive framework elements (e.g., Al, O, P, and Si), making them difficult to differentiate with electron microscopies. We have a ...
- PubMed Central: