Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2019 v.58 no.37 pp. 17300-17307
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; activation energy; catalysts; catalytic activity; epoxidation reactions; gold; hydrogen; oxygen; process design; propylene; propylene oxide; temperature; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... Uncalcined TS-1-immobilized Au bifunctional catalysts have been demonstrated to be highly active yet stable for the propylene epoxidation with H₂ and O₂. The objective of this study is to further engineer the surface properties of uncalcined TS-1 toward enhanced bifunctional catalysis. A strategy by increasing the reduction temperature is proposed to remove the residual TPA⁺ template on the extern ...
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2017 v.356 pp. 186-196
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; activation energy; ammonia; catalysts; catalytic activity; cost effectiveness; dehydrogenation; durability; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; entropy; hydrogen production; platinum; ruthenium; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Increasing the utilization efficiency of noble metals by the synergy with less expensive metals is an important yet challenging issue in heterogeneous catalysis. Herein, exemplified with Pt-catalyzed hydrolytic dehydrogenation of ammonia borane, partial substitution of the Pt catalysts by over 11 times less expensive Ru is studied to obtain highly efficient and cost-effective Pt-based catalysts. I ...