Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2019 v.58 no.37 pp. 17300-17307
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; activation energy; catalysts; catalytic activity; epoxidation reactions; gold; hydrogen; oxygen; process design; propylene; propylene oxide; temperature; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... Uncalcined TS-1-immobilized Au bifunctional catalysts have been demonstrated to be highly active yet stable for the propylene epoxidation with H₂ and O₂. The objective of this study is to further engineer the surface properties of uncalcined TS-1 toward enhanced bifunctional catalysis. A strategy by increasing the reduction temperature is proposed to remove the residual TPA⁺ template on the extern ...
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2014 v.317 pp. 99-104
- catalysts; catalytic activity; epoxidation reactions; gold; hydrogen; models; nanogold; oxygen; propylene
- ... Propene epoxidation with H2/O2 is a typical structure-sensitive reaction. For a given support containing tetra-coordinated Ti species such as TS-1, the catalytic activity is greatly influenced by supported Au nanoparticle size. The identification of size-dependent activity of Au catalyst was achieved over a series of Au nanoparticles (2.6–5.1nm) deposited on the exterior surface of TS-1 by employi ...