Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2020 v.385 pp. 289-299
- active sites; adsorption; carbon; catalysts; catalytic activity; durability; electrons; geometry; hydrogen production; moieties; platinum; polymers
- ... Decorating the catalyst support with organic moieties to integrate multiple functionalities into metal particles offers a unique platform to promote the catalytic performance. Here, we report a mechanism-driven strategy to functionalize CNT with dual polymers, endowing the supported Pt catalyst with simultaneously enhanced hydrogen generation activity and durability. Kinetics analysis, multiple ch ...
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Carbon 2019 v.153 pp. 73-80
- adsorption; carbon; carbon nanotubes; catalysts; catalytic activity; heat treatment; liquids; moieties; oxidation; oxygen; phenol; redox potential; remediation; wastewater; water purification
- ... Nanocarbon-catalyzed advanced oxidation processes for wastewater remediation are green and state-of-the-art methods, nevertheless, the origins of carbocatalysis remain unresolved. In this study, carbon nanotubes (CNTs) are employed as typical metal-free catalysts for catalytic peroxymonosulfate (PMS) activation and phenol oxidation. The surface chemistry and electronic properties of CNTs are delib ...