Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Carbon 2019 v.153 pp. 73-80
- adsorption; carbon; carbon nanotubes; catalysts; catalytic activity; heat treatment; liquids; moieties; oxidation; oxygen; phenol; redox potential; remediation; wastewater; water purification
- ... Nanocarbon-catalyzed advanced oxidation processes for wastewater remediation are green and state-of-the-art methods, nevertheless, the origins of carbocatalysis remain unresolved. In this study, carbon nanotubes (CNTs) are employed as typical metal-free catalysts for catalytic peroxymonosulfate (PMS) activation and phenol oxidation. The surface chemistry and electronic properties of CNTs are delib ...
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2019 v.372 pp. 142-150
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; activation energy; active sites; borates; catalysts; catalytic activity; cobalt; dissociation; heterolytic cleavage; hydrogen; hydrogenation; isotopes; kinetics; moieties; nanosheets; physicochemical properties
- ... Precisely controlling the surface physicochemical properties of a solid is critical to construct novel catalytic sites for various heterogeneous catalytic reactions. Herein, the interfacial frustrated Lewis pairs on cobalt borate (CoBOx) nanosheets are constructed by the surface hydroxyl on the top of one surface Co atom as the independent Lewis basic site and adjacent interfacial cobalt ion as th ...