Jump to Main Content
- Juan Tamayo-Cabezas, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.79 pp. 81-90
- Humicola insolens; acylation; catalytic activity; emulsions; epoxides; ferulic acid; feruloyl esterase; magnetism; microparticles; nanoparticles; raffinose; substrate specificity
- ... Ferulic acid acylation of oligosaccharides catalyzed by feruloyl esterases (FAE) is a promising route to produce feruloylated oligosaccharides. However, modulation of FAE synthetic properties is a key step to improve the acylation. The efficiency of H. insolens FAE to catalyze the feruloylation in six different surfactantless microemulsions reaction systems was evaluated. The highest yield (57%) w ...
- Cabezas Jorge A., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of organic chemistry 2017 v.82 no.18 pp. 9505-9514
- alcohols; aldehydes; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; chemical structure; halides; ketones; lithium; magnesium; organic chemistry; palladium; regioselectivity
- ... Sequential treatment of 2,3-dichloropropene with magnesium and n-BuLi generated the equivalent of 1,3-dilithiopropyne, which adds regiospecifically to aldehydes and ketones to produce homopropargyl alcohols. The lithium acetylide intermediate formed in this protocol can be further reacted with aromatic and vinyl halides, under palladium catalysis, to produce 4-substituted homopropargyl alcohols an ...