Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Laisen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2014 v.6 no.1 pp. 421-428
- ambient temperature; annealing; carbon monoxide; catalytic activity; ceric oxide; citrates; gold; nanogold; nitrates; oxidation; zinc; zinc oxide
- ... In this article, well-dispersed CeO₂–ZnO composite hollow microspheres have been fabricated through a simple chemical reaction followed by annealing treatment. Amorphous zinc–cerium citrate hollow microspheres were first synthesized by dispersing zinc citrate hollow microspheres into cerium nitrate solution and then aging at room temperature for 1 h. By calcining the as-produced zinc–cerium citrat ...
- Wang, Laisen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.43 pp. 19812-19815
- aerogels; amines; catalysts; catalytic activity; copper; copper nanoparticles; silica
- ... By taking advantage of the coordination between a monovalent Cu⁺ precursor and trioctylphosphine, monodisperse Cu nanoparticles were synthesized via a disproportionation reaction. A Cu@SiO₂ nanocatalyst was formed by supporting Cu nanoparticles onto a silica aerogel, which showed a high surface area (779.53 m² g⁻¹) and excellent catalytic activity for the synthesis of propargylamines. ...