Jump to Main Content
- Leishangthem, Geeta Devi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of parasitic diseases 2017 v.41 no.1 pp. 211-218
- DNA primers; Theileria annulata; animal organs; blood; cattle; disease diagnosis; immune response; interleukin-10; interleukin-4; lymph nodes; polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; theileriosis; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; India
- ... The present communication is a part of study conducted on 32 cases of bovine lymphadenopathies. Out of which, six cases of bovine theileriosis were diagnosed on the basis of peripheral blood smear examination and gross lesions in lymph nodes and visceral organs. Nested PCR using two primer sets N516/N517 and 14136/294 was conducted on samples collected from affected lymph nodes confirms Theileria ...
- PubMed Central:
- Leishangthem, Geeta Devi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India, Section B: biological sciences 2015 v.85 no.3 pp. 885-888
- Anaplasma marginale; Babesia bigemina; anaplasmosis; antibodies; antigens; babesiosis; blood serum; buffaloes; cattle; cattle diseases; disease control; enzootic diseases; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; mixed infection; seroprevalence; India
- ... Bovine babesiosis and anaplasmosis are two important enzootic, tick-borne diseases of cattle in India. The present study reports the seroprevalence of Babesia bigemina and Anaplasma marginale infection in bovines from different district of Punjab, India. A total of 184 serum samples from six districts of Punjab were evaluated for the presence of antibodies to both the parasitic antigens using a co ...