Jump to Main Content
- MacIntyre, Sally, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Frontiers in ecology and the environment 2011 v.9 no.1 pp. 37-43
- amino acid sequences; biogeochemical cycles; carbon dioxide; chemical composition; complement; genes; genomics; methane; photosynthesis; physiological state; phytoplankton; proteins; proteomics; satellites; synthetic aperture radar; turbulent flow; vegetation types; wetlands
- ... The understanding of biogeochemical cycles has benefited from technological advances facilitating new kinds of measurements and observations. Satellite‐borne ocean‐color sensors that assess the physiological status of phytoplankton have led to improved estimates of oceanic productivity, as have micrometeorological approaches measuring terrestrial photosynthesis and respiration. The advent of satel ...
- Gras, Sally L., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food research international 2017 v.102 pp. 458-467
- beta-casein; beta-lactoglobulin; buffaloes; cattle; chemical composition; hardness; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; microstructure; milk; mozzarella cheese; physicochemical properties; proteolysis
- ... Mozzarella cheese is a classical dairy product but most research to date has focused on low moisture products. In this study, the microstructure and physicochemical properties of both laboratory and commercially produced high moisture buffalo Mozzarella cheeses were investigated and compared to high moisture bovine products. Buffalo and bovine Mozzarella cheeses were found to significantly differ ...