Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: shoko?
- Tsuji, Shogo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemical communications 2017 v.53 no.96 pp. 12930-12933
- Escherichia coli; RNA; chemical compounds; chemical reactions; enzyme activity; methyltransferases; screening
- ... We found that Escherichia coli MazF toxin, an ACA-sequence-specific endoribonuclease, was sensitive to N⁶-methyladenosine (m6A), representing the first m6A-sensitive RNA cleavage enzyme. The methyl-sensitivity of MazF allowed simple analyses of both m6A demethylase and methyltransferase activity. Furthermore, the approach could be used for inhibitor screening. ...
- Tsuji, Shogo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.99 pp. 14238-14241
- DNA methylation; amino acids; chemical compounds; genes; genomics; screening; transactivators
- ... A 5mC-selective TALE-repeat was created by screening a TALE repeat library containing randomized amino acids at repeat variable diresidues and their neighboring residues. The new repeat showed high 5mC discrimination ability. An artificial TALE containing the new repeat activated an endogenous gene in a genomic methylation status-dependent manner. ...