Jump to Main Content
- Das, Amrita, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Organic letters 2017 v.19 no.21 pp. 5794-5797
- catalytic activity; chemical reactions; chemical structure; indole acetic acid; thiols
- ... Boronic acid was used to accelerate a three-component reaction of indoles, thiols, and glyoxylic acids for the synthesis of α-sulfanyl-substituted indole-3-acetic acids. Boronic acid catalysis to activate the α-hydroxy group in α-hydroxycarboxylic acid intermediates and intramolecular assistance by free carboxylic acid were the keys to accelerating the product formation. ...
- Das, Amrita, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.56 pp. 8695-8698
- alkynes; ambient temperature; blue light; catalysts; chemical reactions; irradiation; organobromine compounds; quinoline; rhodamines
- ... 1-(2-Bromophenyl)-1H-pyrrole and 1-(2,6-dibromophenyl)-1H-pyrrole react in the presence of catalytic amounts of rhodamine 6G (Rh-6G) and N,N-diisopropylethylamine (DIPEA) under blue light irradiation with aromatic alkynes and subsequently cyclize intramolecularly to form pyrrolo[1,2-a]quinoline and ullazines. The reactions proceed at room temperature, avoid transition metal catalysts, and provide ...