Jump to Main Content
- Qi, Xiujuan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.10 pp. 2031-2034
- chemical reactions; fuels; hydrazine; hydrophobicity; ionic liquids; liquids; toxicity; viscosity
- ... A family of hydrophobic borohydride-rich ionic liquids was developed, which exhibited the shortest ignition delay times of 1.7 milliseconds and the lowest viscosity (10 mPa s) of hypergolic ionic fluids, demonstrating their great potential as faster-igniting rocket fuels to replace toxic hydrazine derivatives in liquid bipropellant formulations. ...
- Qi, Xiujuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2011 v.52 no.12 pp. 1334-1338
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; alcohols; amines; catalysts; chemical reactions; chemical structure; iron oxides; palladium
- ... An iron oxide immobilized palladium catalyst was prepared for the N-alkylation of amines with alcohols under base and organic ligand free conditions. Applying the optimized reaction conditions, the coupling reactions of amines and alcohols with various structures could be realized with up to 99% isolated yields. The catalysts were studied by XRD, BET, and XPS and the mechanism was studied by DFT c ...