Jump to Main Content
- Shao, Jian-Hua; Zhang, Xue-Wei; Dong, Zi-Ling; Li, Si-Hui; Miao, Ben-Jie; Cheng, Ke-Zhi
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2017 v.53 no.6 pp. 1025-1027
- Cyclea; chemical structure; glucosides; lignans; spectral analysis
- ... A new lignan glucoside 1, along with two known lignans (2, 3), was isolated from Cyclea racemosa Oliv. Its structure was elucidated as (+)-7′-methoxylariciresinol 4-O-β-D-glucopyranoside on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analyses. ...
- Angerhofer, C.K.; Guinaudeau, H.; Wongpanich, V.; Pezzuto, J.M.; Cordell, G.A.
- Journal of natural products 1999 v.62 no.1 pp. 59-66
- Cyclea; Stephania; Pachygone; Hernandia; Berberis; medicinal plants; isoquinoline alkaloids; spectral analysis; chemical structure; medicinal properties; antimalarials; Plasmodium falciparum; humans; cell lines; antineoplastic agents; chemical constituents of plants