Jump to Main Content
- He, Yanyang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2016 v.57 pp. 1143-1145
- X-ray diffraction; aldehydes; chemical structure; cycloaddition reactions; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; stereochemistry
- ... A series of novel pyrrolo[1,2-c]imidazol-1-ones were efficiently synthesized via a three-component, regioselective 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reaction. The azomethine ylides generated in situ from imidazolidin-4-ones and aldehydes reacted with the nitroalkenes to yield the novel pyrrolo[1,2-c]imidazol-1-one derivatives with multiple stereogenic centers in moderate to high yields (up to 99%) and in ...
- He, Yanyang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Organic letters 2015 v.17 no.8 pp. 1846-1849
- Lewis acids; alcohols; chemical reactions; chemical structure; diastereoselectivity; iodides; organoiodine compounds; regioselectivity
- ... A regioselective 1,4-hydroiodination of dienyl alcohols has been developed using trimethylsilyl iodide as Lewis acid and iodide source. A range of homoallylic alcohols containing a multisubstituted Z-alkene was synthesized with good to excellent configurational control. The approach was applied in sequential hydroiodination/Prins cyclization to afford multisubstituted tetrahydropyrans diastereosel ...