Jump to Main Content
- Olmo‐García, Lucía, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2019 v.121 no.3 pp. e1800336
- anthropogenic activities; chemometrics; crop year; extra-virgin olive oil; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquid chromatography; protected designation of origin; statistical models; Greece; Italy; Morocco; Spain
- ... Looking for a strategy to authenticate the declared origin of commercial extra virgin olive oils (EVOOs), 126 samples from six different Mediterranean geographical indications (GIs) are analyzed by means of two different platforms [LC‐ESI‐QTOF MS (in positive and negative polarity) and GC‐APCI‐QTOF MS (in positive mode)] combined to chemometrics. The sample treatment and chromatographic/detection ...
- Olmo-García, Lucía, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1428 pp. 267-279
- bioactive properties; chemometrics; cultivars; extra-virgin olive oil; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquid chromatography; metabolomics; models; phenolic compounds; principal component analysis
- ... Over the last decades, the phenolic compounds from virgin olive oil (VOO) have become the subject of intensive research because of their biological activities and their influence on some of the most relevant attributes of this interesting matrix. Developing metabolic profiling approaches to determine them in monovarietal virgin olive oils could help to gain a deeper insight into olive oil phenolic ...