Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yan; Du, Han-Mei; Zhang, Jing; Chen, Tao; Chen, Qing; Tang, Hao-Ru; Wang, Xiao-Rong
- Scientia horticulturae 2018 v.232 pp. 46-51
- Prunus avium; Prunus campanulata; Prunus pseudocerasus; Prunus serrulata; aneuploidy; cherries; chromosome number; chromosomes; diploidy; genome; karyotyping; ornamental value; root tips; seedlings; softwood cuttings; tetraploidy; trees; triploidy; China
- ... Chinese cherry [Cerasus pseudocerasus (Lindl.) G. Don] is a fruit tree species ...
... and four Cerasus relative species were investigated. No aneuploids were found in ...
... Chinese cherry samples had karyotypes of “2B” type. Cerasus avium (L.) Moench, C. ...
- Cao, Jinping; Jiang, Qing; Lin, Juanying; Li, Xian; Sun, Chongde; Chen, Kunsong
- Food chemistry 2015 v.173 pp. 855-863
- Prunus cerasus; Prunus tomentosa, etc ; Prunus avium; Prunus pseudocerasus; anthocyanins; antioxidant activity; cherries; flavonols; fructose; glucose; high performance liquid chromatography; malic acid; sugar content; tannins; China; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Prunus cerasus, Prunus pseudocerasus and Prunus tomentosa) were evaluated. ...
... P. cerasus was high in acid content and anthocyanins content, making it a good ...
... hydrocinnamic acids. P. tomentosa was characterised by high total phenolics content ...