Jump to Main Content
- Bulgiba, Awang M., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- children; cohort studies; developing countries; ethnic differences; females; indigenous peoples; males; malnutrition; monitoring; morbidity; nutritional status; obesity; rural areas; sociodemographic characteristics; underweight; urban population; urbanization; Malaysia
- ... For many developing countries undergoing rapid economic growth and urbanization, trends in nutritional status indicate a decrease in malnutrition with an associated rise in the prevalence of obesity. An understanding of the situation among children in Malaysia is lacking. To examine the prevalence, trends and sociodemographic factors described for underweight and overweight children in Malaysia. T ...
- Bulgiba, Awang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.3 pp. 2096-2111
- asthma; children; databases; elderly; emissions; epidemiological studies; human physiology; laboratory experimentation; mental health; models; morbidity; mortality; neoplasms; planning; pollutants; risk; systematic review; throat; time series analysis; toxicity; South East Asia
- ... Seasonal haze episodes and the associated inimical health impacts have become a regular crisis among the ASEAN countries. Even though many emerging experimental and epidemiological studies have documented the plausible health effects of the predominating toxic pollutants of haze, the consistency among the reported findings by these studies is poorly understood. By addressing such gap, this review ...