Jump to Main Content
- Hortensteiner, S.
- Planta 2004 v.219 no.2 pp. 191-194
- Arabidopsis thaliana; metabolism; cell death; plant pigments; color; degradation; chlorophyll
- Hortensteiner, S., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Plant molecular biology 2004 v.56 no.1 pp. 1-14
- Arabidopsis thaliana; biosynthesis; biochemical pathways; degradation; chlorophyll
- ... Chlorophyll (Chl) has unique and essential roles in photosynthetic light-harvesting and energy transduction, but its biosynthesis, accumulation and degradation is also associated with chloroplast development, photomorphogenesis and chloroplast-nuclear signaling. Biochemical analyses of the enzymatic steps paved the way to the identification of their encoding genes. Thus, important progress has bee ...
- Hortensteiner, S., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Photosynthesis research 2002 v.74 no.2 pp. 109-119
- nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; fluorescence; Spinacia oleracea; isomers; mass spectrometry; chemical constituents of plants; degradation; chlorophyll; leaves