Jump to Main Content
- Choi, Jeong-Hyeon, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Genome biology 2014 v.15 no.6 pp. 3288
- chromatin; gene expression; genes; genomic islands; humans; loci; methylation; models; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; transcription (genetics)
- ... BACKGROUND: The TET family of dioxygenases catalyze conversion of 5-methylcytosine (5mC) to 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (5hmC), but their involvement in establishing normal 5mC patterns during mammalian development and their contributions to aberrant control of 5mC during cellular transformation remain largely unknown. We depleted TET1, TET2, and TET3 in a pluripotent embryonic carcinoma cell model an ...
- PubMed Central:
- Choi, Jeong-Hyeon, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Genomics Data 2014 v.2 pp. 50-52
- chromatin; gene expression regulation; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; homeodomain proteins; microarray technology; neoplasms; neurons; precipitin tests; quality control; sympathetic nervous system
- ... Induction of differentiation is a therapeutic strategy in neuroblastoma, a common pediatric cancer of the sympathetic nervous system. The homeobox protein HOXC9 is a key regulator of neuroblastoma differentiation. To gain a molecular understanding of the function of HOXC9 in promoting differentiation of neuroblastoma cells, we conducted a genome-wide analysis of the HOXC9-induced differentiation p ...