Jump to Main Content
- Priest, Henry D, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Current opinion in plant biology 2015 v.24 pp. 125-135
- RNA; alternative splicing; circadian rhythm; developmental stages; genes; loci; monitoring; plant adaptation; traffic; transcriptome
- ... In recent years, high-throughput sequencing-based analysis of plant transcriptomes has suggested that up to ∼60% of plant gene loci encode alternatively spliced mature transcripts. These studies have also revealed that alternative splicing in plants can be regulated by cell type, developmental stage, the environment, and the circadian clock. Alternative splicing is coupled to RNA surveillance and ...
- Priest, Henry D, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Current opinion in plant biology 2009 v.12 no.5 pp. 643-649
- plants; signal transduction; biochemical pathways; transcription (genetics); gene expression regulation; transcription factors; regulatory sequences; bioinformatics; experimental design; nucleotide sequences; genomics; genome; plant physiology; circadian rhythm; plant adaptation; plant stress; plant hormones; plant growth; plant development
- ... Plant cell signaling pathways are in part dependent on transcriptional regulatory networks comprising circuits of transcription factors (TFs) and regulatory DNA elements that control the expression of target genes. Here, we describe experimental and bioinformatic approaches for identifying potential cis-regulatory elements. We also discuss recent integrative genomics studies aimed at elucidating t ...