Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Tongxin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Quaternary international 2019 v.521 pp. 75-84
- climate; historic sites; marshes; rivers; temperature; transportation; China
- ... The Thiessen polygon concept was applied to analyze how Neolithic sites were gathered and the features of agriculture, living environment and transportation in the Huaibei Plain, Anhui Province, East China, in the Shishanzi cultural period (8.0–6.5 ka BP), Dawenkou cultural period (6.5–4.5 ka BP), and Longshan cultural period (4.5–4.0 ka BP). The Thiessen polygon analysis method was effective in d ...
- Zhu, Tongxin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Catena 2016 v.147 pp. 742-754
- altitude; archaeology; climate; drying; farming systems; flood control; global cooling; humans; immigration; millets; monsoon season; paleoclimatology; people; rivers; surveys; sustainable development; weeds; China; Yangtze River
- ... Numerous environmental archaeology studies have been undertaken in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, but limited research has been carried out in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River (UYR). During the period of the Baodun Culture (approximately 4500–3700cal.yrBP), the inhabitants of the Chengdu Plain (CDP) in the UYR of southwestern China were confronted with a dynamic climate. ...