Jump to Main Content
- Juliana Costi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Regional studies in marine science 2020 v.39 pp. 101420
- Landsat; anthropogenic activities; aquaculture; bags; climate change; coasts; databases; digital elevation models; economic development; environmental factors; infrastructure; inventories; mangrove forests; pollution; ponds; sand; sea level; shorelines; Vietnam
- ... Coastal environments are highly dynamic in nature and are sensitive to natural phenomena such as climate change and anthropogenic activities such as aquaculture or infrastructure development. At the same time, these areas are important in the economic development of the whole country, in which they are situated. Coastal areas in Vietnam are affected by a number of factors, such as climate change, ...
- Juliana Costi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Global and planetary change 2020 v.184 pp. 103079
- Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer; Landsat; climate change; digital database; digital elevation models; glaciers; ice; image analysis; inventories; latitude; remote sensing; spatial variation; statistical analysis; temporal variation; watersheds; Antarctic region
- ... The Antarctic Peninsula shows considerable spatial variability concerning its glaciological characteristics. It has also been subjected to severe climate changes, with reported glaciological consequences. However, such changes did not occur uniformly across the region. The present study aimed to characterize the glaciers of the Antarctic Peninsula geomorphologically and identify the spatial patter ...