Jump to Main Content
- Trannum, Hilde Cecilie; Gundersen, Hege; Oug, Eivind; Rygg, Brage; Norderhaug, Kjell Magnus
- Journal of sea research 2018 v.141 pp. 83-98
- Annelida; North Atlantic Oscillation; anthropogenic activities; benthic organisms; climate change; climatic factors; coasts; community structure; eutrophication; fauna; molluscs; monitoring; multivariate analysis; nutrient content; nutrients; species richness; spring; water temperature; winter
- ... Skagerrak has been subject to several anthropogenic influences over the past decades, with climate change and eutrophication being considered as the most serious and large-scale disturbance factors. The present study reports monitoring data from six soft bottom stations in 50–380 m depth at the Norwegian Skagerrak coast aimed at investigating to which degree changes in environmental conditions hav ...
- Munari, Cristina; Mistri, Michele
- Journal of biogeography 2008 v.35 no.9 pp. 1622-1637
- fauna; Crustacea; ecoregions; linear models; benthic organisms; data collection; Mollusca; habitats; regression analysis; latitude; species diversity; Annelida; climatic factors; biogeography; macroinvertebrates
- ... For conservation purposes, it is important to understand the forces that shape biodiversity in transitional waters (TWs) and to evaluate the effects of small-scale latitudinal changes. To this end, we analysed data on soft-sediment macroinvertebrates from nine Italian TWs in order to (1) investigate the structure and distribution of the benthic fauna and their relationships with environmental and ...